- www.payday-loans-for.me.uk is a website operated by Rainbow (UK) Ltd. Rainbow (UK) Ltd is fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - FCA Number 674557. Our trading address is Unit 8 Saxon House, Upminster Trading Park, Upminster, Essex, RM14 3PJ. Our other contact details are specified on our website.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They cancel and replace any previous versions. By registering on or using our Service (as defined below) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Capitalised terms have the following meanings in these terms and conditions:
- Service means the services offered by means of our website at www.rainbowgrp.co.uk and/or the Rainbow Financial Services group of sites as well as the various Rainbow Financial Services apps and any related software and services.
- Supplier means the owner / operator of such a third party website or service.
- User means a person who uses our Service (whether or not registered with us).
- Changes to the terms and conditions
- We may change these terms and conditions by posting the revised version on our website for 21 days before they become effective. Please check our website from time to time. We recommend that you like this page to ensure that you are informed of any changes. You will be bound by the revised agreement if you continue to use our Service following the effective date shown.
- Use of our Service
- We grant Users a limited personal right to use our Service subject to these terms and conditions.
- You are not eligible for, and must not use or register on, our Service if you are under 18 years of age or you are not resident in the UK (or other relevant country specified by us on our Service).
- You must not supply any personal data of another person (ie information enabling someone to be identified or contacted) via our Service unless that person is 18 years or over and you have obtained that person's explicit written consent;
- Your account on our Service is for your personal use only and is non-transferable. You must not authorise or permit any other person to use your account. You must take reasonable care to protect and keep confidential your password and other account or identity information. You must notify us immediately of any apparent breach of security such as loss, theft, misuse or unauthorised disclosure or use of a password. You are responsible for third parties who use your account or identity (unless and to the extent that we are at fault).
- You must promptly comply with any reasonable request or instruction by us in connection with the Service.
- You must ensure that all information which you provide is accurate and not misleading and that you will update it so that it remains so.
- Third party websites and services
- We link to a range of third party websites or services which offer payday loans and/or various goods and/or services. We do not ourselves offer loans or other financial services. We do not recommend or endorse or accept responsibility for any Supplier or its website, goods or services. You use them at your own risk. Please check very carefully that they are suitable for your requirements, taking appropriate professional and other advice where appropriate.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
- Any contract for sale or supply of goods or services or other transaction in relation to the third party websites or services is between you and the Supplier. You acknowledge that any legal recourse in connection with such transactions is against the Supplier and not us. Please direct any queries or complaints to the Supplier.
- Our content
- Any content which we ourselves make available (such as articles on various topics) is intended for very general guidance but we cannot guarantee that it is accurate or up to date. Before acting on such information, you must make your own appropriate enquiries including as to its accuracy and suitability for your purposes and take appropriate professional or other advice. You rely on such information at your own risk.
- Functioning of our Service
- We cannot guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. We accept no legal responsibility for errors or interruptions. We are entitled to suspend the website for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason.
- Intellectual property rights
- All trademarks, logos, content, layout, graphics, images, photographs, animation, videos, text and software used on the Service are our intellectual property or that of our partners. For the purposes of your personal use only, you may view such material on your screen and print a single copy. You may not otherwise use, sublicense, retrieve, display, modify, copy, print, sell, distribute, download, hire, reverse engineer (unless permitted by applicable law) or create extracts of, or derivative works from, such material without our specific prior written consent.
- You must not reverse-engineer or decompile any of our software in any way (except to the extent allowed by applicable law). You must take reasonable steps to ensure that our software is not disclosed to any third party.
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about our Service ("Submissions") which you provide us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive intellectual property rights in, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of, these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- Liability etc
- Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited.
- You must give us a reasonable opportunity to remedy any matter for which we are potentially liable before you incur any costs remedying the matter yourself.
- Very important: We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties;
- such loss or damage is caused by you, for example by not complying with this agreement; or
- such loss or damage relates to a business.
- Very important: You will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement or misuse of our Service (subject of course to our obligation to mitigate any losses).
- Act of God
- Neither you nor we are liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation (excluding payment) under this agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond your or our reasonable control including third party telecommunication failures.
- We may transfer all or part of our rights or duties under this agreement provided we take reasonable steps to ensure that your rights under this agreement are not prejudiced. As this agreement is personal to you, you may not transfer any of your rights or duties under it without our prior written consent.
- English law
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom.
- We may send all notices under this agreement by email to the most recent email address you have supplied to us (unless otherwise stated in this agreement). Headings used in this agreement are for information and not binding. Any failure by either party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement does not mean this is a waiver (ie that it can't be enforced later). If any part of this agreement is ineffective or unenforceable for any reason, then it will be replaced with a provision which as far as possible achieves the same thing and the rest of the agreement shall continue to apply. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement except insofar as expressly stated otherwise.
- If you have any complaints, please contact us via the contact details shown on our website or write to our address shown at the start of these terms and conditions.
Website terms and conditions by internet lawyers Adlex solicitors.
May 2013 - Could applicants be aware that Rainbow Loans would never e-mail or telephone asking for your card details to take payments up front for loan applications.
It appears that another company has been fraudulently using our Company name, this had been reported to Action fraud 0300 123 2040 who are now looking into this matter. Anyone who is contacted should call Action Fraud immediately and lodge a complaint
Rainbow (UK) Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all individuals and takes its
responsibilities regarding the security of data very seriously. We abide by the rules of the General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR) upheld by the Information Commissioner Officer (ICO) and are authorised and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to help make arrangements for you to take out insurance products. This includes
processing any personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
Information collected via our website
We collect web usage information when you visit our website including information such as the date, time, page
viewed or searched relating to your browsing activity. Where you have provided personal data we may collect web
usage information to enable us to build a demographic profile.
We may also use web usage information to create statistical data regarding the use of our website. Where statistical
data is produced we may then use that data to help us assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, develop and
deliver services and information to improve the overall effectiveness of our website. We will also use IP addresses to
analyse trends, track users movements and gather broad demographic information for our own internal use.
Within our website you can interact with us, if you so wish. Where you provide your personal data on our website it
will be taken as a positive action that you would like us to contact you for the purpose as set out on our website.
When you visit our website we may store some information (commonly known as a cookie) on your computer. Cookies
do not damage your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store
and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them. They cannot be
accessed by other servers. You do not have to accept cookies. You can decide if you want to accept cookies by
changing the settings on your browser to either accept, reject or notify you when a cookie is set. All cookies used by
this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
Type of Cookie Purpose
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for
example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. Like most websites, our site uses Google
Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better
understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website. Although GA records
data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information
personally identifies you to us.
Linking to third party websites
We do not take responsibility for the privacy polices or practices of other sites, even where you access them using links
from our website. You are advised to read the Privacy Notice of other websites prior to using them.
What information do we collect about you if you are interested in our services and why?
As an Intermediary and as part of our service we will only collect information from you so that we can help make
arrangements for insurance products that maybe suitable for you. In the financial services industry we call this
factfinding which provides us with all the information that we need from you in order to provide you with a suitable
Broker that meets your circumstances and requirements.
When obtaining information from you we will do this by phone, email or post and will confirm the accuracy of the data
collated. It is important that all the data we hold on you is accurate so that we can help make arrangements for
suitable products to you.
The types of information we will collect from you includes; contact details, occupation, age, insurance requirements,
information for specific insurance such as vehicle details. In addition, we may collect sensitive personal data such as
medical conditions or criminal offence data where required to do so to help make arrangements for a policy on your
Where you provide your personal details on our website it will be taken as a positive action that you would like us to
contact you for the purpose as set out on our website.
Contact details received from a third party lead generator
Occasionally we may receive your contact details from a third party lead generator, click here for a list of our suppliers,
who you have expressed an interest in the products/service we have to offer. Where we use lead generators we will
request from them that they have obtained your consent and have made it clear to you that they will pass your details
on to a firm such as ours and that you will be expecting us to contact you.
Information from other sources
We may obtain information from other sources such as public records, if required. This is to enable us to verify who
you are or facts that you have told us are accurate.
How will we use this information?
We will only use your data in ways that you would reasonably expect us to. Below summarises how we use your data.
We will use the information you provide to us to research the market on your behalf to find suitable Brokers that
meets your circumstances and needs. Once we have carried out research we will refer you to the suitable Broker to
provide you with a personalised quotation. Whilst you consider the quotation we will remain in touch to help you
arrange further comparison quotations, should you require.
We will then contact you at renewal or when your policy is due to be reviewed so that we can continue to ensure that
the policy you have in place remains suitable. Where your circumstances or personal information have changed we will
update our records to ensure we can find the most suitable Broker for your circumstances and needs.
We will also use your data to assist Brokers handle any claim you have on your policy or with handling a complaint if
you are not happy with the service you have received.
As part of our service we like to keep our customers up to date with new products or offers that are available and
maybe of interest. Therefore, we may contact you from time to time through email marketing, phone, text or other
types of marketing material. If you wish to opt out of this at any point then please let us know.
In the interest to improve our services, telephone calls may be monitored and recorded for training purposes and for
auditing purposes to assist us handle a claim or complaint. Where we record the call you will be informed of this.
The lawful basis on which we use this information
How we use your information (detailed above) we will do so using the lawful basis legitimate interests. We have
decided upon this basis as it allows us to meet with the ICO and FCA rules and is the most suitable lawful basis for
processing data with a view to arranging a policy.
Who will it be shared with?
As stated above, if you wish to proceed to obtain a quotation then we will pass your details on to the Broker the
quotation will be arranged with. The information we pass on will only include details that you have provided via the
application form and additional information you have given over the phone.
Where required we may forward your details onto regulatory authorities or fraud agencies where we have a legal
obligation to do so to comply with our regulatory requirements or where fraud is suspected. We may do this under the
lawful basis legal obligation.
What we will do to ensure the security of personal information
We will not share any of the information you provide to third parties for marketing purposes or store any of your
information outside of the European Economic Area. The information you provide will be held securely by us
regardless of whether the information is in electronic or physical format. We use leading technologies and security
measures to safeguard your information and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
How long will we retain your data
We will only hold data for no longer than is necessary. Where we have helped to arrange a quotation on your behalf
we will keep your file including your personal data and any call recording, on record for a minimum of six years, in line
with our regulatory obligation with the FCA. Where we need to hold your file for longer than this then we will inform
you of this.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Be informed about how we use, share and store your personal information;
- Request access to the personal data we hold on you (also known as a Subject Access Request (SAR)). Where a
SAR is requested we will respond promptly and within one month from the date we receive the request;
- Request your personal data is amended if inaccurate or incomplete;
- Request your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing and we
don't have a legitimate interest to retain it;
- Request that the processing of your data is restricted;
- The right to object to your personal data being processed;
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Where the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at anytime by
contacting us by phone or email. We do not use automated decision making or profiling systems.
Where we need your consent we will ask for this separately. We do not use pre-ticked boxes or make assumptions that
you have given your consent. Your consent must be freely given by positively opting in or making a clear affirmative
action that you are giving your consent. We will do our very best to ensure you know exactly what you are consenting
to and remind you that you may withdraw your consent at anytime by contacting us by email or phone. Where
consent is obtained a record of this will be made confirming what you have consented to, the time and date and how
consent was obtained.
Customers: Our customers are important to us however we appreciate that on some occasions you may wish to look
elsewhere. If you do, we would like to stay in touch and therefore will ask for your consent in order for us to do so.
Potential Customers: Where you have expressed an interest in a product but have then decided not to proceed we
would like to keep in touch therefore will ask for your consent to do so in case a product maybe of interest to you at a
Non-Customers: We will only send you information about regulated products or services if we have obtained your
consent to do so.
Right to complain
We hope that the service you receive from us is to the high standard you would expect. If at any point you are
unhappy with the way we have used your data then please notify: Rainbow (UK) Ltd by either email, post or phone
below. If you remain concerned about the way we collect or use your personal data you can raise your concern with
the Information Commissions Office (ICO) on 0303 123 1113. For further details you may visit the ICO website
We will tend to disclose the complainants identity to whoever the complaint is about, however if you wish your identity
to remain anonymous, we will try to respect that. We will keep your complaint on record for two years once closed or
six years if it also relates to how we helped arrange a quotation and falls under the FCA ruling.
Changes to the information
We regularly review and, where necessary update our Privacy Notice. If we plan to use personal data for a new
purpose our Privacy Notice will be updated and you will be notified.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us about the above or any other matter then please contact us at: